[CentOS] 2TB limit, weird mounting issues on reboot

W S ws3reg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:55:45 UTC 2006

I'll read up more on LVM and GPT partitions.  Please forgive me for not
completely RTFM'ing this thing.  I was just at the end of my rope and
frustrated and figured someone on the mailing list would have some sage
advice.  And it appears that is the case. :)

Thank you to all who replied.

Regards,
Will