[CentOS] OT: cacti on CentOS4 tutorial (snmpd)

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 22:07:28 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 12:34, Yiorgos Stamoulis wrote:
> Hi Ugo,
> snmpd.conf pleeease!
> ( I am wearing my impatient hat today!)

Slight variation of the question... I'm trying out
opennms (a java program that's harder to install
than cacti but does autodiscovery and some non-snmp
stuff too), and find that some centos machines that
cacti is graphing are not automatically graphed by
opennms.  Has anyone else seen this or know if something
special is needed in the snmpd.conf settings?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com