[CentOS] (no subject) many .eml files with attachments to process

Paul Malinowski

paul at fish4.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 14:48:08 UTC 2006

That's quite helpful, thanks,

At the end of the day I would like to find some tool in Centos
repository which as output will give me attachment in plain/text format
(attachment is either plain text either html, but if I will have a
attachment as plaint/text that would be enough to process content of
attachment)

Mails are coming from exchange server, and they are in eml format. Any
mime tool in centos which I can use straight away rather the write a
perl script with using some module from cpan?

Thanks in advance,
Paul Malinowski