[CentOS] Recommend dedicated CentOS hosting?

Fri Oct 13 13:16:31 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 08:09 -0500, Mike Kercher wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
> 	Can anyone recommend a pure dedicated US-based  hosting with
> CentOS support? Prefeably one that is flexible when you need to scale
> the system. Anywhere I can find user-reviews?
>
> 	Thanks,
> 	Gustaf
>
> ________________________________
>
> I have several servers at LayeredTech since they are Centos supporters.
>
> http://www.layeredtech.com
>
> Mike

I second Mike's recommendation of LayeredTech.  We have more than one
server provided (donated) by them and they will provide local hubs for
connecting servers together, etc.

There are other good ISPs at the link that Jim Perrin gave.  I would
recommend any of the ISPs listed there as well.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes
CentOS Developer