[CentOS] Training Material: Books about linux but targeting Centos installations

TimJowers@Yahoo.Com timjowers at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 15:02:24 UTC 2006

Erick,

   You need to contact Servin. Bar none they have the absolute best training manual for CentOS/RHEL.  I have used it to teach before. Each chapter is  a series of steps for the particular topic. Combine this with a theory book such as "Understanding the Linux Kernel" and some time on the computer and your students will walk out transformed. They have a book for admin, for Linux for tech pros, for Linux and BIOS, Linux Kernel, and some others I think. .

http://www.servin.com/

TimJowers