[CentOS] Whereis Pessulus?

Will McDonald wmcdonald at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:49:48 UTC 2006

On 18/10/06, Jordi Espasa Clofent <jordi.listas at multivia.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm mounting a LTSP server whith CentOS 4.4. The default desktop will be
> Gnome. I'm looking for lockdown tool and I think Pessulus maybe a good
> option, but I don't found it with yum.
>
> ¿Is Pessulus included in CentOS?
>
> ¿Another lockdown tools as alternatives?

This isn't something I'm particularly familiar with as the vast
majority of systems I managed run without X, but after some brief
investigation I can't find much reference to Pessulus for CentOS/RHEL.
The docs have the following info about locking down systems:

http://www.centos.org/docs/4/html/rhd-dg-en-4/ch-ddg-lockdown.html

Will.