[CentOS] Web site development and security

Michael Velez

mikev777 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 21 19:18:39 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I'm looking at building a website and extranet on my CentOS server for my
home business.  I use PHP for my intranet but I hear PHP is a big security
sieve.  Can anybody recommend good books on website security and
development?  Which procedural language should I use to do this?

I apologize and realize this may not be the right site for this but it seems
there are already a lot of website security and development experts on this
list.

Thanks in advance,

Michael