[CentOS] Can only get it on my system

Michael Velez mikev777 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 07:15:26 UTC 2006

Can you access the website on a windows machine using its IP address?  Type
http://<IP Address> in a web browser.  If you access the site, it means the
windows machines can't resolve the linux machine's name.  Run nmbd on the
linux machine by starting the samba service.

If you can't access the site with the IP address, check the firewall, as
somebody has previously mentioned.

Michael