[CentOS] Experiences with CentOS & MacBook Pro?

Tarun Reddy treddy at rallydev.com
Thu Oct 26 00:58:14 UTC 2006

On Oct 25, 2006, at 6:32 PM, Benjamin Smith wrote:

> 2) Application windows don't alt-tab between them. So, if you have
> two or
> three terminal windows open, you have to use the mouse to switch.
> (AGUHG!)

Don't want to start any kind of argument here... I like and use both
CentOS and Mac OS X.  Just an FYI, most (and yes there are some
exceptions I believe) Mac OS X apps allow you to cycle between
windows with Command (Apple)-` , including terminal. Before I found
that, very frustrated as well...

Tarun