[CentOS] YUM needs older version

Wed Oct 4 15:43:21 UTC 2006
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

Sorry to bring this topic up again, but I am confused as to why yum
needs an older version and how to resolve the problem.  I get this error
from yum:

Error: Missing Dependency: httpd = 2.0.52-22.ent.centos4 is needed by
package httpd-manual
Error: Missing Dependency: libgcj = 3.4.5 is needed by package libgcj-devel

Since most of this is outside my skill set, I am not sure if "yum
resolvedep httpd" is the correct way to determine what is present,
nevertheless, I got

httpd-2.0.52-28.ent.centos4.i386

and libgcj-3.4.6-3.i386 for libgcj.  That appears to be telling me that
I have newer versions of both currently installed.

Is that try?  How can I resolve the problem?

Todd

--
Ariste Software
2200 D Street Ext