[CentOS] APIC and lapic documentation

Wed Oct 18 17:10:04 UTC 2006

I have the following message at boot time:

Local APIC disabled by BIOS -- you can enable it with "lapic"

This might be involved in suspend not working, perhaps or other things.
I have the 'latest' bios from HP for my system.

So I found the following message, but after installing the kernel-docs,
I cannot figure out which deals with APIC...