[CentOS] seamonkey and new command mozilla-xremote-client

Fri Oct 27 14:16:27 UTC 2006
Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com>

All,

For 4.4 mozilla is out and seamonkey is in.
In the old mozilla there was no command mozilla-xremote-client.

In the new seamonkey there is a command mozilla-xremote-client.
Under mozilla you could do "mozilla -remote "openurl(www.cnn.com)"
and it would set the current page to the url.

Trying this under seamonkey does not work.
however, I just found the new command mozilla-xremote-client that
does work now for seamonkey.

My question is the command is only  /usr/lib64/mozilla-seamonkey-1.0.5/
this directory and /usr/lib64/mozilla* has
mozilla
mozilla-1.7.12
mozilla-seamonkey-1.0.3
mozilla-seamonkey-1.0.5

Is it an oversite that the mozilla-xremote-client is not in the "normal"
bin places?

After updates I can manually go out to machines and change sym links or
anything
how can a sym link automatically be updated to the new
mozilla-xremote-client
after a yum update?

Thanks,

Jerry