[CentOS] VPN Server Recomendations

Thu Oct 5 21:45:48 UTC 2006
Steve Bergman <sbergman at rueb.com>

> If anyone can suggest something that works well with MS 2000/XP, doesn't
> require too much tweaking on the client side and is fairly resiliant to
> various firewall blocking, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Openvpn runs on windows.  You would have to create a simple installer to
copy the key and a config file to the right locations on the client, but
the user can rightclick on the desktop icon and select "start" (or
something like that) to open the connection.  It is what I use whether
the client side is Linux or Windows.  poptop, and pptp in general, are
distasteful to me.