[CentOS] Server hangs initializing audio

Wed Oct 11 16:54:34 UTC 2006
Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com>

The system boots fine most of the time.  I only see this happen
occasionally.  Where do I disable the hardware initialization?  I took
a quick look at the init files and didn't see anything obvious in
there.  Is it kudzu that is doing it?

Bowie