[CentOS] Write performance with 3ware 9550

Fri Oct 13 15:22:06 UTC 2006
Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com>

Well, if you have any spare space, it would be interesting to see if XFS would
help.

BTW, chrism, I replied to you regarding XFS when I meant to reply to Bowie.
How *could* I be so impolitic to even *hint* that you use XFS. Oh, the humanity!