[CentOS] files in a directory limitation

Wed Oct 18 15:52:40 UTC 2006
Bisbal, Prentice <PBisbal at LexPharma.com>

Oops. I repled to the wrong e-mail. Sorry.

--
Prentice

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On
Behalf Of Bisbal, Prentice
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:15 AM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: RE: [CentOS] files in a directory limitation

One thing I forgot to include in my previous post - be sure to read the
documentation and look at NVidia's example XF86Config file (or whatever
x.org calls it) - certain modules need to be disabled (dri, something
else that I forget...). It's no big deal, since the nvidia module
provides this functionality.

--
Prentice