[CentOS] RE: OT: Problems with Pound Signs and Apache

Fri Oct 20 13:44:01 UTC 2006
Andy Wright <centos at eltofts.homelinux.com>

Rex Dieter wrote:
> We had similar problems, and our best solution was to remove
> the "AddDefaultCharset" config option altogether.  This allows individual
> pages to specify their own encoding using meta tags:
> and browsers to properly auto detect charsets on pages that fail to
> explicity set them.
>
> -- Rex

again no luck unfortunately. The strange thing is that both Apaches are
configured the same so I would expect the same problem with both. This
not being the case, I'm thinking the problem is not with Apache but with
Horde or elsewhere. However Horde was copied from one server to another
(it's actually the original install that's giving the problem so that
rules out an error when copying across).

Thanks,
Andy.