[CentOS] OT: Problems... Resolved

Fri Oct 20 17:03:07 UTC 2006
Bisbal, Prentice <PBisbal at LexPharma.com>

It happens to all of us.

--
Prentice

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Wright
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 11:54 AM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: Re: [CentOS] OT: Problems... Resolved

Oh dear, I feel I should hang my head in shame !  I blame it all on lack
of coffee...

Many thanks to all that took the trouble to reply to what turned out to
be my own self-inflicted problem....

It turns out that I had upgraded one of the servers to PHP5 to do some
testing and had left it that way rather than reverting to the stock
Centos PHP4. That, coupled with a rather outdated install of Horde was
causing the problem. Back on PHP4 now and all is ok.

Thanks again to all,
Andy.