[CENTOS] Booting kernel for installation CD

Tue Oct 24 09:41:21 UTC 2006
termeau sebastien <termeau at gmail.com>

Hello,

You were right. I was not using RHEL 4 Update 4 installation CD.
Using the proper RedHat CD leads to the same problem (I cannot boot on the
installation CD).
I will try to ask RedHat for a solution.
Thank you for your help