[CentOS] RHWAS rebuild efforts

Tue Oct 24 17:36:09 UTC 2006
Greg Swallow - SkyNet <gregswallow at skynetonline.ca>

jim bartus wrote:
> Nothin?  I can throw a fair amount of money at this.  We're looking for
> someone to commit to a turnaround window on the niche redhat package
> groups (cluster suite and appserver for now) but deliver them to the
> centos group/repositories, not to us.  We're also looking for someone to
> contract out the creation and maintenance of rpm's for our internal repo.

Jim, I don't know if this discussion has been taken off-list, but why don't
you just get this service (more specifically the Application Stack) from
Redhat?  As I understand it, all CentOS wants is someone with a RedHat
subscription to provide to them the SRPMS which have a distributable
license.  The RedHat subscription for the application stack looks to be
$1999 for one year -
https://www.redhat.com/apps/commerce/cart.html?store_cart:add_item_cb=SVC023
9

Greg