[CentOS] Experiences with CentOS & MacBook Pro?

Thu Oct 26 16:19:56 UTC 2006
Shawn K. O'Shea <shawn at ll.mit.edu>

> 4) No solution here - It is true it requires a little bit of mind
> games here to find the right window, first click the app, then cycle
> through the windows using the keyboard or explode them via Expose. I
> use NX to connect to my Linux Desktop and I have to get re-accustomed
> to the task-bar myself each time, while it is more direct to your app,
> it is not workable when you have 10 apps open with several window in
> each where you are back hunting for your window.

If you're using a USB mouse with 2 (or more) buttons (or Apple's mighty
mouse which can recognize right-click), you can right-click on any open
application in the Dock and get a list of open windows in that app (much
the same as you do in Windows when it collapses multiple windows of the
same app into one taskbar icon).

-Shawn