[CentOS] Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-350 card on CentOS 4.X?

Fri Oct 27 14:10:14 UTC 2006
Steve Huff <shuff at vecna.org>

On Oct 27, 2006, at 9:47 AM, Bisbal, Prentice wrote:

> you're a professional system admin, your job is to make things work. A
> few crashes here and there are better then employess who can't get the
> job done at all. If stability is the issue, using CentOS is much
> better

well, yes, unless the requirements of the job are such that "a few
crashes here and there"(!!) are unacceptable. :)

does anyone know if the centosplus kernel supports this particular TV
card?  if not, you might want to request its inclusion; that might
provide you with a somewhat less painful solution than maintaining
your own custom kernel.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v