[CentOS] Spamassassin/Sendmail issues

Tue Oct 31 01:13:59 UTC 2006
Tom Elsesser <tom at acalprecision.com>

Mark Weaver wrote:
> The key here is contained in the last three lines of the maillog. I've
> recently seen this behavior on one of the servers I maintain and it
> happened just after upgrading a CentOS 4.3 server to 4.4. The problem is
> the Sendmail update.

I haven't updated sendmail since I made the switch to 4.4 in
what...early September? It has been running happily since then. If I
stop the spamassassin service, the mails come as expected.

> Clearly choice number one is easier and much less painful since you
> won't have to switch out your configuration files for SA, ClamAV or
> Sendmail.

Thanks for the advice, and that's probably what I'll do, but I don't
know why it just started last night.

--
TomE.