[CentOS] kernel 2.6.9-42 is faster

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Fri Sep 1 18:18:08 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 14:01 -0300, Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 09:22:39AM -0700, Email Lists wrote:
> > -> You've seen my posts. Maybe we should form a support group. Need a good
> > -> acronym, catchy, short, sympathy-invoking, ...
> > ->
> >
> > Please, please forgive me yet How about
> >
> > C.R.F.P
> >
> > where the F kinda looks like an A or small a
> >
> > Stands for Centos Recyclers For Progess
> >
> > As opposed to Against progress???   ;->
> >
> > Just a thought and fastest one I could come up with
>
> Is that the support group for people with crappy boxes ?
> Sign me in, please :)
>
> []s
>
> - --
> Rodrigo Barbosa
> "Quid quid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur"
> "Be excellent to each other ..." - Bill & Ted (Wyld Stallyns)

ya ya y'all just tryin to make me feel good but who the hell wants to
run boring shinny new equipment and miss all the excitement and
challenge of re-installing centos every other day in something and never
losing anything.

Good defense...ya, why I spent so much time writing this elaborate
backup system that backs up every 4 hrs!!!

...and the challenge...yep, ...sendmail...delivered from garbage can
stuff..uh huh

course I've always got plenty to do and no time to learn very much

::sigh::

jr