[CentOS] Re: kernel 2.6.9-42 is faster

Alex Palenschat alex at nssmgmt.com
Fri Sep 1 19:18:39 UTC 2006

> > I got a lot of equipment but all junk...you know clothes
> pins, paper
> > clips and tape to hold it together and cardboard boxes for cases!
> >
> > jr
> You have cardboard!

Right...(rolls up sleeves and takes a deep breath) I had to get up in
the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed,
eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and
pay [the] mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got
home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing
"Hallelujah."

Couldn't help it...

alex