[CentOS] Anyone seeing mock breakage after updating to 4.4?

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 1 22:36:53 UTC 2006

Ralph Angenendt napsal(a):
>> Is there a mock 0.6.0 in one of your repositories?
>
> If not, I'll just rebuild one with mock! Haha!

I have installed libselinux-devel, rebuild source rpm 0.6.4, switched to
config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'groupinstall build' and
config_opts['buildgroup'] = 'build build-minimal build-base local'

1. still getting error: can't create transaction lock on
/var/lib/mock/centos-4-i386/root/var/lock/
                                 rpm/transaction
2. mock says 'Could not find useradd in chroot, maybe the install failed?'
3. shadow-utils packages is within yum transaction

Regards,
David