[CentOS] No sound after upgrade to 4.4

Jorge García jorge at garsan.com.mx
Wed Sep 6 03:23:03 UTC 2006

Hi, I have the same problem here on a desktop machine, specs:

Motherboard Intel D101GGC
Sound card: Realtek High Definition Audio (onboard)

I have the same modules listed on the first post.

I already try with the module listed for the DELL laptop but not worked,
centos 4.4 load snd_azx instead intel-hda and when try to load these
module they says not exist.

Thanks for your help