[CentOS] wifi (ipw2200) stoped working after upgrade to 4.4

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Sep 6 16:56:13 UTC 2006

Ian Harper wrote:
> Has anyone else had any problems with getting wifi to work after upgrade ?
>
> I am using ipw2200 on an HP laptop - was working under 4.3

Is this a Atheros card (I have an HP NC4010 with the Atheros card).  You
need to grap new MadWiFi files.  Plus they finally have the WPA_GUI
available for us.

http://dl.atrpms.net/sl4-i386/atrpms/

You will find the Madwifi rpms (there are 3 of them) in the RPMS.stable
directory.  The WPA supplicant rpms are in the RPMS.testing directory.

There seemes to be on change of moving the wpa_supplicant.conf file from
/etc to /etc/wpa_supplicant