[CentOS] Upgrading from RH 9

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Thu Sep 7 20:15:46 UTC 2006

You can upgrade to centos 4.4 on the old drive or
do a clean install of centos 4.4 and the migrate all files
For example, migrate only the users from /etc/passwd, from UID 500, etc.

You will find out that many servers have posible new config options, but
no big changes.

You can also use: linux upgradeany
in the cdrom prompt