[CentOS] bugzilla; was: openssl package possibly different in CentOS and RHEL

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Sat Sep 9 05:54:03 UTC 2006

R P Herrold napsal(a):
> On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
>
>> BTW, any chance CentOS will switch to Bugzilla? ;-)
>>
>> The current system is...  well...  different...  Probably the reason I
>> usually fire off mail to mailing list, instead of going to
>> bugs.centos.org. I personally find Bugzilla easier to use, and that is
>> what almost everything else uses to track bugs (except few odd
>> projets, like CentOS).
>
> heh -- actually new 'bugzilla' installs seem rarer than new 'trac'
> installs.

Good to mention. I guess we can think about switching to trac. Mantis
suits pretty well now. Just imagine. Running trac we have ticketing
system, wiki, and SVN together. I know trac is hard to get running vs
mantis. But we can have e.g. specs files in SVN and access to spec files
could help users with problems regarding updated rpms, etc.
Regards,
David