[CentOS] Re: Yum update to 4.4 stamps all over rndc.conf

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Sep 12 18:10:08 UTC 2006

Email Lists spake the following on 9/12/2006 10:31 AM:
> ->
> -> Make the key in /etc/rndc.conf and /etc/rndc.key be the same.
> ->
> -> Regards,
> ->
> -> Tom
>

> Oh sure Tom!!!
>
> Give me the really easy *easiest* answer... hrrmmmmmmmmmmphhh
>
> I wanted the 3 hour easiest fix!!!
>
> ;-)
Here is the better answer;
Go get yourself a chicken.
Fresh, not frozen. Dead is preferred, but not required.
Swing the chicken over your servers 3 times.
Make sure it is three times, because 3 is the holy number.

"Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number
thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt
thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to
three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be
reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Chicken of Antioch towards thy foe, who,
being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

OK... Too much Monty Python!!

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and