[CentOS] Re: Yum update to 4.4 stamps all over rndc.conf

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Sep 12 20:39:20 UTC 2006

Email Lists spake the following on 9/12/2006 11:21 AM:
> -> Once the number three, being the third number, be
> -> reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Chicken of Antioch towards thy foe,
> Ok... after much chasing around the yard and far too much clucking
> baaaagokkkkk racket... I have the chicken!!!
> Still alive I might add.  :-)
> Now, where in scripture do I find this again?  :-)
The Book of Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one. Revised
Sysop Version.

As for the chicken being noisy, that problem should resolve by the second
twirl if you do it right!

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!