[CentOS] Shrinking a volume group

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Sep 13 15:42:44 UTC 2006

Steve, show your math on how you calculated 58MB/sec from two timed processes. On an
array on one of my servers, I show that the time approximately doubles when running
two processes instead of each by themselves. That still yields about the same throughput.

Also, try running a benchmark like bonnie++:

http://www.coker.com.au/bonnie++/