[CentOS] Re: Using CentOS 3 in and LVS?

Bart Schaefer barton.schaefer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 04:33:08 UTC 2006

On 9/14/06, Bart Schaefer <barton.schaefer at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's a kernel module "noarp" that's supposed to work for all 2.4.x
> kernels but I can't get its configure to work properly.

I ended up working around this by directly editing config.status after
running configure.  The configure script tries to identify the
directory in which to install the module, and gets confused because
there are multiple kernels (both UP and SMP) installed on the system.
The result of this confusion is a borked sed script (newlines where
they should not be) which trashes the
configure process.