[CentOS] Pentium M in desktop system.

c5050 centos at mvephoto.com
Sat Sep 16 00:54:56 UTC 2006

You were able to fit the CPU, without bending pins - obviously, it's
running. I'd say - no problem. But don't just look at the CPU speed as a
performance indicator. Chances are that your original CPU had a higher
cache, which will dramatically improve performance.

On another note: your disk was badly fragmented... hmm... are perhaps a
windows user?

:o)