[CentOS] eAccelerator RPM for php5

John Thomas

gmane-2006-04-16 at jt-socal.com
Sat Sep 23 17:59:47 UTC 2006

Does anybody know where I can find an RPM of eAccelerator for the php
5.0.4-5 in CentOS Plus REPO?  RPMFORGE has an eAccelerator rpm, but for
php4.

If not, is there an easy/better way to provide php speed up with
php5.0.4-5?  If not, would it be possible for a rookie, like me, to
build an RPM from source?  I might take a run at that as a last resort?
Any simple howto links would be appreciated (I found and am exploring
the ones at wiki.centos.org).

Thanks to the CENTOS developers and affiliates for the great software.
JT