[CentOS] eAccelerator RPM for php5

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 20:36:52 UTC 2006

On 9/23/06, John Thomas <gmane-2006-04-16 at jt-socal.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know where I can find an RPM of eAccelerator for the php
> 5.0.4-5 in CentOS Plus REPO?  RPMFORGE has an eAccelerator rpm, but for
> php4.

php-eaccelerator doesn't support php-5.0.x in stable form. most recent
is a release candidate on there end, but it's mainly better at
supporting php 5.1.x than 5.0.x
Having said all that, php 5.1.x rpms are in the dev.centos.org
development repository, but there is no php-eaccelerator package there
for them. The php-eaccelerator src.rpm from fc 5 extras rebuilds
cleanly though, with the 5.1.x rpms, but as I said, it's beta/rc1
code. It may not work 100%.

George Orwell