[CentOS] CentOs 4.X and APF firewall issues

Steph stephanie.royle at lunarpages.com
Mon Sep 25 10:08:04 UTC 2006

Hi Kennedy,

I'm glad you included the info on the high syn packets as I noticed this
coincided with the lockups.
I have replaced the apf with an earlier version and it's running perfectly
now, so all I can think is that perhaps there was something in this last
release that wasn't quite 100%.

The forum at RFX is not online anymore and I guess maybe an email would
result in no reply.
I really like the APF and I'm pleased we can continue to use it, if I have a
little more time I'll maybe look a little more deeply into the newer version
but for now I'm happy to have a working version.

Thanks for your reply.

Stephanie.