[CentOS] Crontab not working....

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:34:55 UTC 2006

Hiya, thanks a lot for that Will (sorry spelt name wrong before!), think
you're reply has almost got there...

If I dos2unix the file it works, if I use vi/m (what I normally use) or nano
etc, it doesn't work (but will if I then dos2unix it again)?

SELinux I think is on permissive/targeted (I'm not too familiar with selinux
as someone else set it up, but my understanding is that it should allow all,
but log/audit it?).

Looks like thats it, but not sure still why its not saving it correctly?

Thanks, Ian

(lsattr shows ------------- logadmin btw)