[CentOS] Crontab not working....

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 15:04:45 UTC 2006

Hiya, thanks again, there's no .vimrc file at all.

:set gives
:set
--- Options ---
  backspace=2         history=50          scroll=11           ttyfast
  fileencodings=ucs-bom,utf-8,latin1
  Hit ENTER or type command to continue

This is exactly the same as in crontab -e (thats what I use to edit anyway
though, so assume it just calls vim), it was also the same problem in nano
when I tried after you mentioned that.

Thanks, Ian