[CentOS] Crontab not working....

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Tue Sep 26 04:47:29 UTC 2006

I had this exact problem.  As best as I was able to figure it out, it
was caused by the upgrade to CentOS 4.4.  A few of the files from the
cron RPM didn't work right under the SELinux, I had to do a restoreconf
to all the files in the cron RPM and then all was OK.  I have no idea
why this happened.

Matt