[CentOS] Pb with 3ware 9550SX-4LP / high IO activities

Michael Kress kress at hal.saar.de
Wed Sep 27 15:48:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm sorry, I messed up the mailing list addresses - anyways, it's a bit
centos related and the thread touches the question "why on earth does my
3ware 9550SX-LP controller work under centos and why doesn't it work
under xen?" ;-)
See
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-09/msg00760.html
for the discussion thread.
BTW, has anybody an idea about this issue?
Regards
Michael

Michael Kress, kress at hal.saar.de
http://www.michael-kress.de / http://kress.net