[CentOS] rebuilding centos 2.1 isos

Aleksandar Milivojevic

alex at milivojevic.org
Wed Sep 27 20:24:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm attempting to rebuild CentOS 2.1 ISOs with the latest kernel (to
attempt installation on some newer hardware with SATA drives).

It seems that the original build environment used different version of
anaconda than shipped with CentOS 2.1 (7.2-77_ELAS vs 7.2.32AS).  I
found SRPM of 7.2.32AS, however I'm wondering if there is binary
package also?

BTW, any hints on the things that might be problematic with rebuilding
the ISOs with newer kernel are more than welcome ;-)

Thanks

--
NOTICE: If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that by reading this message you agreed not to disturb frogs during