[CentOS] Root directory ownership/perms

Wed Sep 20 01:50:27 UTC 2006
Hugh E Cruickshank <hugh at forsoft.com>

Centos 4.3

Hi All:

I just shot myself in the foot by change the owner/perms on the
contents of the root directory (my bad!!!). I have done a quick
compare with a running RHEL3U8 system and think I have every
thing back to what it should be except for new directories media
and selinux. Can someone out there currently running 4.3 send me
an "ls -l" of their root directory so I can make sure I have got
everything back as it should be?

Alternately is there some command within Linux that will fix these
up for me (we used to have something like this on SCO OSR5 but I
have not been able to locate anything for Linux)?

TIA

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com