[CentOS] Need advice please

Sun Sep 24 17:44:56 UTC 2006
Phil Savoie <psavoie1783 at rogers.com>

Hi All,

I have a system running (home based) Centos  latest fully patched, etc that is
acting as quasi mail server dhcp and name server.  My question deals with
mail.  This is how it is currently set up.

Because I travel for work weeks on end, I have fetchmail on my mail server,
set up to poll my isp and download all my mail from work and personal isp.
In this way my mail queues at work and personal isp are not piling up.  I
then use (at home and away) my own email client (kmail) to pop my home server
for mail through an ssh tunnel.

Does anyone know of a way that I can somehow combine some kind of spam
filtering in conjunction with fetchmail on my home mail server so that when I
pop it only the spam free email returns to my client? I know that kmail also
filters out spam but I would also like a crack at getting some of the spam
cleaned out at my mail server end as well.

Thanks for your help with this,

Phil