[CentOS] Team CentOS breaks though the 200 ranking barrier.

Sat Sep 30 13:24:29 UTC 2006
Sharon Kimble <skimble04 at gmail.com>

Congratulations to all the CentOS folding at home team members for breaking
through the 200 world ranking barrier. Its taken a bit of time but we've all
helped to do it. Our next target is obviously to achieve 150th in the world
ranking. But, to help achieve that we're going to need more members and more
machines. So, if you think it sounds interesting and you want to learn more,
then please have a look at http://www.sharons.org.uk/cf.html or ask in
#centos-social on irc, or in the usual mailing list. Theres always someone on
hand to advise or to point you in the direction of someone who could possibly
help.

Thanks everybody, and full steam ahead to the next target! :)

Sharon.
--
 14:20:05 up 9 days, 21:44,  2 users,  load average: 2.89, 1.72, 1.62
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html