[CentOS] very new user having problems

Mon Sep 4 23:18:32 UTC 2006
John Summerfield <debian at herakles.homelinux.org>

barbaara fberg wrote:
> yes I am certain I do not understand the question.
>

> I have an antenae in the front yard connected with coax cable    to a
> radio   toa networking box
>
> it is a wireless connection

You haven't responed to my earilier post.

We need the specifics of you set up; are you using a wireless router or
do you have PCI card in your Linux box? What brand? What does "lspci -v
-v" reveal?

Have you tried pebble? Pebble is designed for what I think you want, and
if that works then maybe we can extrapolate. If Pebble doesn't work, ask
its supporters for help; if they can't get Pebble working, there's
little chance for us.

--

Cheers
John