[CentOS] mozilla and seamonkey

Tue Sep 5 15:13:41 UTC 2006
John Summerfied <debian at herakles.homelinux.org>

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> John Summerfield wrote:
>
>>Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>>
>>>                                             (and maybe some day a
>>>working calendering application, but I don't hold my breath there).
>
>    ^^^^^^^
>

>>summer at Mopoke:~> rpm -qip
>>Name        : MozillaSunbird               Relocations: (not relocatable)
>>The Sunbird Project is a redesign of the Mozilla Calendar component.
>>
>>I've not tried it, but it exists.
>

> I underlined it for you. See <http://jwz.livejournal.com/625955.html>
> also.

I'll look more closely at the KDE stuff. I note it now has a summary
page like the one that I liked in Evolution (and was the only reason I
used it).

I don't understand their use of SQLlite; SQL is all very well in its
place, and shared data is a darned good use for it, but it's overkill
for anything I'll be putting in my calendar.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait