[CentOS] How to reattach to a failed ssh session or process

Wed Sep 20 15:29:45 UTC 2006
Erick Perez <eaperezh at gmail.com>

:(
I will have to start all over again, hehehe.
I will make sure to start screen next time.
and I dont use vi, I use nano because to be honest with you it is
easier for me to work with and is available in all redhat/centos
versions. (maybe i should learn vi anyhow ;))

Thanks to Steve and Les,