[CentOS] Saw this and thought warmly of everyone on the list

Wed Sep 20 18:29:13 UTC 2006
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Quoting Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>:

> Since SElinux seems to spawned as an intern type project and nothing
> more, what I object to is it being enabled by default.

That's how the Linux started as well.  Maybe you should think about
reinstalling Windows on all your servers.

Really, most of your arguments can be applied to every single piece of
open source out there.  If things you complain about are really that
important to you, you should start using commercial closed source
operating systems.  Unlike Linux, some of them are at least C2
certified.  Some even higher.  Unlike Linux which started as "intern
type project", all of those commercial operating systems started as
"make profit type project".  I don't see anything wrong with either
approach.

--
NOTICE: If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that by reading this message you agreed not to disturb frogs during